55 Baker Street, W1U
Office | To Let
The available accommodation comprises 6,646 sq ft on the ground floor providing high quality fully fitted ‘plug & play space, and is currently configured to provide; a 10 person boardroom, an 8 person and a 4 person meeting room, 6 small private offices, a large kitchen and breakout area, 64 desks open plan, and two reception areas (one for each entrance).
55 Baker Street is a Landmark West End building situated on the West side of Baker Street. Baker Street, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, and Oxford Circus stations are all within a short walking distance, providing convenient connections to the rest of Central London and beyond.
|Floors||Sq ft||Sq m|
Assignment of the existing lease for a term expiring 07 January 2025, held inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, or a sublease for a term by arrangement.
Alternatively, a new lease may be available direct from the Landlord on terms by arrangement
|Floor||Rent (psf)||Business Rates (psf)||Service Charge (psf)||Total Cost (psf)||Total Cost (pa)|
High quality fully fitted ' plug & play' ground floor office to let
- 6,646 Sq ft
- £62.00 psf
- Lease inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Impressive ground floor manned reception
- Large ground floor atrium
- High quality fit out in situ
- Excellent natural light throughout
- Impressive floor to ceiling height throughout
- Separate private access from Dorset Street
- 24 hour access and security