77 - 79 Charlotte Street, W1T
Office | To Let
77 Charlotte Street is a modern office refurbishment providing best in class CAT A accommodation enjoying substantial natural light to every floor, private terraces with views, and efficient column free open plan floors.
The building is arranged over Lower Ground, Ground, Mezzanine, and 5 upper floors, and is accessed via an impressive ground floor entrance and reception designed to incorporate a concierge if desired by the occupier(s).
Charlotte Street is a widely recognised Fitzrovia address, enjoying a wide array of local amenities, including restaurants such as Guacho, Roka, and Six by Nico.
Goodge Street (Northern Line), Oxford Circus (Victoria, Central and Barkerloo Lines), Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines), and Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Lines) are all within walking distance of the building, providing excellent connectivity to the rest of Central London.
The property enjoys a secondary entrance from Tottenham Mews which is undergoing a major transformation and upgrade and will link through to Bedford Passage.
|Floor||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
A new lease is available direct from the Landlord
|Floor||Rent (psf)||Business Rates (psf)||Service Charge (psf)||Total Cost (psf)||Total Cost (pa)|
Superb refurbished office building providing a top quality specification
- 1,644 Sq ft | 152.73 Sq m
- £87.50 psf
- Superb refurbished office building providing a top specification
- Stunning 4th and 5th floor duplex penthouse with three private terraces and a roof garden
- Courtyard at Lower Ground level
- Available as a whole; or as a substantial part; or individual floors
- WC’s on each floor
- Excellent natural light throughout
- 4x showers including 1x DDA compliant
- Bicycle storage
- Potential to have a separate self contained lower ground, ground, and mezzanine unit
- 1 secure car parking space can be provided